There are currently no open positions available. Please check back later as we will update this page when a job opportunity opens.
If you’d like to be considered for any of the positions listed below, please call us on +353 (0)42 937 9466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Due to our continued growth at Darver Castle we are looking for 2 enthusiastic and energetic Wedding and Events Coordinators to work in conjunction with our in-house planning and operations team. The Event planner will be responsible for all Sales and Marketing activities within Darver Castle and coordinating wedding bookings from initial query to event stage.
- Act as a main point of contact for all wedding and events queries.
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and clients.
- Perform MC duties for each event.
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the options available to couples and clients in planning their wedding or event and the available food and beverage menus available.
- Ensure a full knowledge and understanding of the wedding and event packages available to couples and clients and a full knowledge of the property and grounds.
- Assist in the implementation of budgets, marketing plans, and performance benchmarks, ensuring that all targets for weddings and events are achieved.
- Ensure management systems are kept up to date.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company and assist in Sales and Marketing functions.
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure all dietary needs and requests are met and facilitated.
- Maintain immaculate presentation and grooming
- Must be available to work outside of normal office hours.
- Represent the company at trade shows.
- A relevant degree or diploma in Event Management would be desirable but is not essential.
- Experience in a similar Sales & Marketing role.
- Extensive knowledge of the wedding industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own work schedule/agenda.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good portfolio of connections within the industry.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be fluent in the English language both written and spoken.
- Must be available to work outside of normal office hours (when needed).
- Good and developing new ideas.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time available.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any requests or queries you might have regarding our services,
we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Co. Louth, Ireland, A91 RDX2
Tel: +353 (0)42 937 9466
Fax: +353 (0)42 937 9969
Copyright Darver Castle – Ireland. All Rights Reserved © 2019